My Nutrition and Fitness Plan

Monday, June 6, 2011

MonaVies RVL Weight Management Program

Alright peeps so this is the new experiment... MonaVie's RVL Weight Management Solution. Yea.. Yea.. I know what your thinking "A meal replacement?" However, with my life right now shakes and bars are the best options. Being a full time student and having a full time internship leaves me with very little time. I can't eat in class but I can drink and that is why the shakes work so perfect for me. They didn't leave me hungry today and with enough energy to finish my 70 page project! My dinner of course clean eating. I had Cod, brown rice, and beans with salsa.

Ps. The bars are delicious

My mom is doing amazing! She is still eating clean and today we started a new workout program at her local gym. Loads of burpees, crunches, and pushups! The energy of the group was amazing and I'm excited for this 6 week program!

I've included some recipes but I'll keep adding to it so that you have lots of options. Let me know if you have any suggestions or feedback.

Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. It's going great. 5 pounds lighter. How are your fitness efforts coming along? ; )

    ReplyDelete