My Nutrition and Fitness Plan

Monday, April 11, 2011

Testing Tosca Reno's Eat Clean Stripped starts April 18, 2011

You don't need a fig leaf apron to eat the way our first parents did. I'd like you to come on a journey with me. Lets see what changes happen when we eat food the way God intended it. I'm going to be following Tosca Reno's Eat Clean Diet. The diet is based on eating whole, natural, and unprocessed foods that feed our bodies, brain, and spirit.

Starting on April 18, 2011 we are going to follow Elise Hymas, Cari Jepson, and myself go on the journey of clean eating. Each of us has a different story and are starting out at a different place. Cari needs to lose 60 pounds, Elise 20 pounds, and I need to lose 10.

There will be funny times, sad times, and just as Adam and Eve had there will be times of serious temptation. These temptations won't be coming in the shape of any fruit but rather ice cream, cheese cake, potato chips, and candy.

I'll be posting the program so that you too can follow. We'll be giving tips of what works for us and what doesn't. If it works and you want to follow it. We are using the book called Eat Clean Recharged and also Stripped. I highly recommend these books because they have the program but also great recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment